YouTube TV promo
CH5152

I was told when I signed up for Verizon that I would get a free one month subscription of YouTube TV. After months of trying to get a refund, I was finally able to speak to a supervisor who essentially told me that I was lying and that no such offer existed or was offered to me when I signed up. She then proceeded to offer me a "courtesy" 50% refund. 

After hanging up, I looked into the the community and noticed that MANY other people have experienced this same exact problem where they are charged after 5 days rather than being given the full 30 days as was told during the initial sign up period. 

Furthermore,  there's even an article on Verizon and Youtube's own website about Verizon customers receiving 30 days free as new customers to both Verizon and YouTube (which I was).

This has been an ongoing issue since November 2020.

0 Likes
Re: YouTube TV promo
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi CH515

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes