bad bad service
landsw
Enthusiast - Level 1

since the verizon outage a week or so ago my hotspot will not pick up 4g. this is in washington, dc and bethesda md where i've never had anything less than 10mbps. i'm now lucky to get 1.5. no amount of resetting changes it.

so i open a chat window, write the note, etc only then to get a message that says chat is unavailable. what, you can't put that up front before i go through all that trouble? easier to put that at the back? you like wasting my time?

how difficult is this? chat down? put a message on the front page. done. something like "chat currently unavailable". kinda like what you put after i enter all the information and submit. rocket science.

so i call. how many times in one call do i have to give my account information? twice to some automated system and once to a live person. this can't be passed along as you go? that live person unable to see what's went before? rocket science.

pathetic.

Re: bad bad service
suspicious99
Enthusiast - Level 1

For the past few weeks I have been having trouble with my COMPUTER data card service with Verizon.  I go from 1 bar to 0 then to 2....almost like a tennis volley it keeps going up and down.  I get messages like "hotmail service not available now" . "no internet service".I then check and see that I am still signed in.  I also have been having problems with my phone in that people call me and according to them it rings and rings but it never rings through to my phone.  I BELIEVE THE PROBLEM LIES WITH VERIZON AND SWITCHING OVER TO 4G.  THEY ARE TAKING TOWERS OFF LINE AND REDOING THE ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT, THEREFORE A CALL HAS TO GO TO THE NEXT TOWER.  IF IT DOES NOT HIT THEN IT GOING OFF OUT INTO SPACE.  MAYBE E.T. WILL ANSWER.  My contract is up in January and I will not be staying with Verizon.

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you

0 Likes