cannot pay bill online
kofb

for several months i have not been able to access or pay my bill online. i get email telling me it is due,then when i try to pay it says amount  N/A,and will not accept any payment. i paid online for over a year,then it just stopped working. have tried EVERYTHING!.even tried going back to paper bills. many phone calls,everybody helpfull,but no success I JUST WANT TO PAY MY BILL!!.

0 Likes
Re: cannot pay bill online
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kofb,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
xactofluff1

I also cannot pay my bill or review anynew bundles as my contract expires....Help anyone?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi xactofluff,

Please try clearing your browser cache and cookies and let us know if you still experience the problem.

0 Likes
fcadenas

ca`nt pay my bill online the page do not acept my password

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Have you tried clearing your cache? And if that does not work, try a different browser.

0 Likes
kofb

have not heard from anyone! spent 11/2 hours on phone,with very helpful agents,but no luck. they said they would put in a repair ticket,but i still have heard nothing. i am pretty sure you would like me to pay my bill,but this is impossible! i pay online with many other accounts and have never had this problem. would you please tell me how to get back to getting billed by mail.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kofb,

Have you gotten an email from the eCenter in response to your earlier post?  Please check your junk or spam folder.

0 Likes
kofb

i have heard nothing. i have checked spam repeatedly,but have seen no messages from verizon. just tonight,there was a  phone message that something on my account had changed. the message said that as a result of my contacting verizon,my account has been changed to ----------------. it did not say what my account had been changed to,only that i should change my password.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kofb,

Let us know if the changes to your account now allow you to log into your account succcessfully.  If not, let us know and we will again send your issue to the eCenter.

0 Likes