customer service #
tasos1

I just rejoined fios after being a spectrum customer for 2 years.  I have some questions which i would like to discuss with customer service.  I cannot find a customer service number.  I remember the last time I was with verizon, there was a custmer service phone number to call whever I needed an issue to be resolved.  Did verizon do away with this service?  How do I address my issue?  sending emails to a "forum" is not my idea of customer service. 

0 Likes
Re: customer service #
jonjones1
Legend

@tasoswrote:

I just rejoined fios after being a spectrum customer for 2 years.  I have some questions which i would like to discuss with customer service.  I cannot find a customer service number.  I remember the last time I was with verizon, there was a custmer service phone number to call whever I needed an issue to be resolved.  Did verizon do away with this service?  How do I address my issue?  sending emails to a "forum" is not my idea of customer service. 

The number is right on your billing invoice, and your service confirmation as well as at the bottom of their website. Under contact us.

1-800-VERIZON is the number to call.

0 Likes