failure to communicate!
Bugalu
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been a verizon customer for over a decade.  I was getting Hughes.net hi-speed installed and the employee asked if I wanted to sign up for their new phone service....."OMG!  We have someone besides Verizon???"  So, I did! (sign up)

It was terrible, was down more than it was up....so I decided to return to Verizon...riiigghhtt!

June 9, 2014 I 're-signed with Verizon, I thought, I'm a patient person....so, come June 23, 2014, I called to see what the problem was.....and was greeted with "who are you again, we have you as disconnected, would you like for me to sign you up for verizon service?"   "Sure! Why not!"  So, she did....

we started getting people coming to our house saying our phone was disconnected, what's up with that???? 

Anyway, so I don't ramble, and I could too....I called again, Verizon...."Who are you again, we have you as disconnected, would you like for me to sign you up for verizon residental service?"  "Suuurrreee, what the heck?"

(July 1,2014)  This was a young man, new I'm guessing, because he was making sure all the t's were crossed and i's dotted, you know, asking all the questions repeatedly like he didn't trust what he had just typed in.  Over an hour later, he puts me on hold to speak with his supervisor (yes, they do exist:),  got disconnected, and this was before he'd finished, you gotta have that number that starts with OC or it's a no-go...so says an employee 20 minutes later, here....let me sign you up!....

I did say I was a patient person, I know I did, somewhere, sometime in the past, and I was too, sometime in the past....well, they need to talk to my husband, because when I bundled with Directv, they put his name on MY verizon account, now, they need his go ahead to sign up...uhhh, ok. Luckily he was home, he's usually gone from sunrise to sunset.

Anyway, right now, the repairman didn't show up July 3.2014 like they said he would, being disconnected and all, we can make calls, we can get some local calls, no long-distance...we can make long-distance...my brother-in-law is in the military and I'm really upset we've missed his calls.

Soooo, I call...AGAIN! (patient's running thin now-and rightfully so, I think)...when asked "Do you want me to sign you up"  I was past tears, anger, actually...I think the top of my head exploded, yep, there it is, on the pantry ceiling....

I am a Chronically ill person, cancer, heart patient, acid reflux, anxiety disorder, migraines, OCD, blah, blah, on and on, the dealings I've had with Verizon personnel is rediculous!  I must have said something to upset someone somewhere...oh yes, maybe it was the employee named FRANK.   Oh yeh, I had dealings with him....the last thing he said to me was "Now, I've answered all your questions, you won't be calling back asking the same questions now will you miss Jones?  We're done with this conversation aren't we Miss Jones"?

I don't like to curse in letters such as this, I feel it turns peoples attention off.  BUT!  WHO THE HELL DOES 'FRANK' THINK HE IS?  

You know Verizon, there will be competition one of these days on our little mountain, Hughes.net is trying right now, when they get the bugs worked out, maybe they'll give you a run for your money.

IS THERE SOMEONE OUT THERE THAT CAN REALLY, REALLY, SIGN ME UP FOR VERIZON RESIDENTIAL.  I'm missing phone calls not only from my brother-in-law in the Army, but, my cancer Doctors can't call, none of my Doctors can call, I'm coming up on surgery and there are things I need to do, and know before going under the knife.

Verizon is the ONLY service we have in the mountains of Northern California.

I could go on and on because I'm so upset, but, I'll stop so maybe someone can read this and help us get phone service again, I've received letters before telling me I've been such a loyal customer, etc, etc...please let me be one again.

Thank you for your time!

Please help!

0 Likes
Re: failure to communicate!
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

It was a pleasure assisting with your issue, Bugalu. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

- Joseph_VZ

0 Likes
Bugalu
Enthusiast - Level 2

We just received two bills, one with my husbands name on it with his own phone # and address...me with another phone # and address.

Also the bill doesn't reflect any of the packages or items I wanted.

Can you help?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

For this type of issue you need to contact Verizon directly and ask for the billing department.

Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes