file a complaint
jeanmarie1

I spent way to much time on the phone trying to arrange for service to an additional TV. When I made my first call I was very very clear the room di dnot have a cable, I was told I didn't need one , an electirical socket would do. When I went to connect the TV ( after traveling to pick up the box ) I discovered I do need a cable. I then had to make multiple calls to arrange for a tech. I was very clear I expect the instulation fee to Be waived because of all of the time I wasted trying to connect ONE additional TV. The initial estimate was $49 fee, I finally got a $ 50 credit, however now that the service has been provided I see the entire bill to hook up ONE additonal TV is $210 dollars. I switched to Verizon Fios several years aago because of miserable customer service.  I was willing to pay a higher fee for verizon services bacauses customer service was better, that is no longer the case . The whole process of connect with Verizon to get a problem addressed is an excersise in frustration and futility. I expect someone to call me to fix this

0 Likes
Re: file a complaint
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jeanmarie,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes