i have been trying to return verizon router
gorhong

i got verizon fios and days later i decided to get my own router and return the rental router. i spoke to multiple reps over the phone and over the chat and spent the whole day. the online and phone reps insist on me to return the router at a verizon store. i went to multiple verizon stores and they show me on their screens that their dropdown list of option if they recieve my router, they will have to disconnect my service. at the end of the frustrating , an online rep finally told me in an online chat that he will mail me a return kit 3-5 days. two weeks has passed, return kit have not been recieve.  i connected with john 11/5. and he told me to go to the store and the return kit did not get sent. he, himself told me that he cannot make the request to ship me a return kit. how did the other rep two weeks ago able to? the departments between online reps/phone rep/verizon stores are COMPLETELY on different pages. this has been a frustrating situation for me. a customer should not be treated like this. I would like for a manager who can help me out with this to connect with me.

0 Likes
Re: i have been trying to return verizon router
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi gorhong,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes