it's true if trying to get the Emergency Broadband Benefit verizon will upsell you to mix and match
3dguy

Had an older plan with dvrs and all channels except cinemax. Agent said I need to switch to mix and match and that she would find a cheaper plan for me while maintaining everything I had. Was a whole $9 cheaper. One big problem after the switch over my DVRs aren't working. Apparently she left those out even though I specified I had that service. So now I would be paying over $30 more a month than I was before and the $50.00 benefit now becomes less than a $20 benefit for a few months before I start paying more. Ugh!

0 Likes
Re: it's true if trying to get the Emergency Broadband Benefit verizon will upsell you to mix and ma
Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

Emergency Broadband Benefit does not only apply to Mix and Match pricing any more. Maybe the previous comment is a moot point since you already done the switching.

Typically, Mix and Match pricing is cheaper for Internet-only services. But if you need TV service and DVRs, legacy packages are cheaper.

0 Likes