online Bill pay doesn't work
chron2001

hello, I am a verizon costumer who is trying to pay his bill online. i live in Long Beach, Ca and there is no bad weather that could affect my service. I keep on trying to pay my bill online but the website doesn't let me get past adding an account: or in other words wont let me add an account. I want to pay my bill online so as to avoid paying an extra 3 dollars over the phone. This problem needs to be fixed in order to provide higher costumer satisfaction from my part. I cant even enroll in Auto pay because it wont let me get past "add a new checkings or savings--> press continue". The link stops there. Please help me verizon!!

sincerely Dan

0 Likes
Re: online Bill pay doesn't work
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
tinlady

I also live in Long Beach and have been trying for hours to pay my bill.   Please have an agent contact me too It tells me to choose one option,  I did but it still tells me the same thing

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Hi tinlady,

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
dream3

I'm glad I'm not the only one having problems. I've been trying for days to pay online, same problem. I'm in Texas, weather is awesome. This needs to be fixed so people can pay their bills on time.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dream,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Hoatzin

I live in London Canada, with phone at Florida condo.  Have always paid by VISA until I nneded to update expiry date.  Now systenm will not accept non-U.S. address.  Stops me at State!  How can I pay by VISA online?

0 Likes
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@Hoatzin wrote:

I live in London Canada, with phone at Florida condo.  Have always paid by VISA until I nneded to update expiry date.  Now systenm will not accept non-U.S. address.  Stops me at State!  How can I pay by VISA online?

I cannot specifically address the international aspect of this issue.  However I have noted more than once in the past that getting a credit card either registered or updated in the system just sometimes stalls (at best) or doesn't work at all (at worst)).  Then a few days or so later when I tried back, the card registration went through without difficulty.

My suggestion therefore is just to wait a bit and try again in a few days.  We have seen this issue also with the Verizon WiFi Connect software.  In many cases the software did not register correctly initially, only to work per design a few days later.

Good luck and keep us posted.

0 Likes