repair service issues!!
cheungdds

I am having this repair situation since 2 weeks ago, I am out with TV and intermittent issues with internet, Tech Support check for problems and say low light signal, need to send a tech. First visit the tech didn't show up, reschedule again, finally a tech came and he is not able to fix it because need a "construction" team to come, construction team shows up 3 days later and pull a new fiber optic line just hanging out on the side of the house, but the original tech claims it was an equipment issue in the manhole, but they didn't replace it. 

Now I have no idea what is going on with repairs, I try to call tech support, they can only have the local dispatch or field manager call me. Sure, I wait and wait for this phone call that never comes and they can't reschedule a tech to come out to fix or install this new line??? Meanwhile I have a new fiberoptic cable sitting there and I am out of service with TV and partial internet for 2 weeks.  I am suppose to wait for this call??????  Further more, this is not the first time I had to deal with Verizon repairs, I have business and home accounts, every time Verizon expects the customers to jump thru hoops for the service the customer paid for???? too many times this had happen to me, somebody needs to fix the way Verizon do things with these tickets and teams etc etc, Please can someone contact me!!!! I am sick of calling multiple times for the same issues and repeat and repeat myself to a rep, and is not even their fault, but they have to apologize for this system of getting things done

0 Likes
Re: repair service issues!!
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi cheungdds

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes