customer service
shinethru
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am very disappointed and frustrated with Verizon due to their lack of customer service.  I was supposed to receive $800 credit for a phone we traded in back in May of 2022.  They have never applied this credit to our account and we are paying on this phone that we actually own.  I have contacted customer service at least 5 times and each time they tell me its fixed.  The next month comes and my bill is higher!  I stopped in the store which was a complete waste of 2 hours only to have the tech call in and have them tell us they would call me back.  No callback from Verizon.  I have been with this company for 30 years.  I feel like there is no avenue to escalate this situation.  I will file a complaint with the BBB but am doubtful anything will come of this.  This feels like big business taking advantage of customers.  I have always paid my bill on time for 30 years and this is the return I get.  Has anyone had this same issue?  If so, were you able to resolve and who did you contact?  Any information appreciated.  

Tags (2)
Re: terrible customer service
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi shinethru,

Please be aware that these forums are dedicated to residential products and services offered by Verizon. For Verizon Wireless issues, please visit the Verizon Wireless Community.

0 Likes