verizon gift card warning: prepare to jump thru hoops
Chelsea1989

I've had verizon for over 65 days and was promised a $250 gift card. I clicked on the link in the original email and it took me to my regular login page where there's no link to get to the gift card. I reached out to customer service and they sent me more dummy links. I called the "gift card department", fyi you'll be on hold for while; they supposedly manually issued the card and I should receive it in 30-45 days. But after reading the community posts I won't hold my breath. This whole thing is very sketchy, but I'll see if the cards actually show up... will update in a couple of months. 

0 Likes
Re: verizon gift card warning: prepare to jump thru hoops
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Chelsea1989

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes