where is my VISA reward card?
sion1

I renewed my Verizon Fios Internet for 2 years after being offered a "Special Offer" online for a VISA card. i haven't recived the Visa card yet.

where is my VISA reward card?

0 Likes
Re: where is my VISA reward card?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello sion,

This community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly at 1-800-VERIZON.

0 Likes
Re: where is my VISA reward card? will I ever get my $100.00 visa card I was promised by your rep
Selma50

Will I ever get my $100.00 visa card I was promised at the time I signed up for my upgraded equipment and program.  Plus they took me off of a contract that I was on and promised my rates would also be lower that what I had been paying.  My monthly bill seem to be rising every month and not staying the same each month.  Please send me my $100.00 Visa card that was promised, which I would appreciate very much and to prove to me and your other customer going through the same situation that I'm going through and that verizon stands behind their words and promises to their customers.  Awaiting to hear a response from your office.   Selma 50

0 Likes
Re: where is my VISA reward card? will I ever get my $100.00 visa card I was promised by your rep
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Selma50,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
Re: where is my VISA reward card?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes