Any one ordered their pixel xl 128 on black Friday received it yet ?
Bigboss3rm
Contributor - Level 1

I ordered my pixel xl 128 the 28th . Received a ship date of 1/6 . I was wondering if they have shipped any or have they not received any stock at all?

Labels (2)
Re: Any one ordered their pixel xl 128 on black Friday received it yet ?
JKELS
Enthusiast - Level 1

I didn't order on black friday,  but I did order on 12/21 and was told my ship date would be 1/20. I checked online a few days later and my ship date is now 2/10!

Awaiting my Pixel XL 128gb in 'quiet black'

0 Likes
Bigboss3rm
Contributor - Level 1

As of right now my date hasn't changed so we shall see

0 Likes
greatoppressor

I ordered my on Black Friday (Pixel XL 128GB, "Quite Black") and the date was set at 01/06/2017 (tomorrow) from the get-go. I chatted with an online VZW rep on Tuesday (01/03) about it. At first, he just told me what I already could see on my order status, that it was going to ship on 01/06. Then, I told him that I knew there were a lot of orders being pushed back after the shipping date had come and gone because, so he then went and checked their inventory. He said that they had stock the day before, but now it showed that the stock was "low" so that must mean they have prepared a bunch more orders for this week. I still haven't received any word of my order shipping yet, so I very skeptical that this "inventory check" was of any use. I guess I'll find out tomorrow...

-SR-

0 Likes
Bigboss3rm
Contributor - Level 1

I had almost the exact same conversation. The representative are given answers all across the board . One told me mine is definitely going out the 6th if that's what it says and the other told me they haven't replenished their stock. Who know what to believe . I have spoke. With others that have the same ship date S us ND theirs shipped yesterday.

0 Likes
OnlineTechDude
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered on 11/25 (black friday) and my "expected" ship date is today, 01/06/2017.  No emails or anything on my account saying it's shipping today so far and a call into Verizon wasn't any help.  They basically said in a day or two if it doesn't show shipped, call us back and we'll try and get you a definitive ship date.  Oh well, guess it's a waiting game, not that I had much faith they would ship it on time.  I've seen all the articles about how much in short supply the Pixel XL 128gb's are. 

0 Likes
Bigboss3rm
Contributor - Level 1

What's bad is I spoke with a Verizon representative.a t 330 who said he looked into my account and checked with his supervisor and confirmed it would ship today before 430. But yet no email or message  status still the same . I won't be surprised if it doesn't ship. Actually I will be surprised if it does.

0 Likes
bcantana
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you follow this REDDIT thread there are people that ordered on 11/25 that were supposed to have a 1/6 delivery date that they are now getting new delivery dates of 3/10.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GooglePixel/comments/5l57wz/megathread_madebygoogle_ordershipping_status/

I seriously am going to raise holy hell if I am going to be waiting 3 - 4 month for a frigging phone that Verizon can't keep reasonable delivery expectations for.

0 Likes
greatoppressor

I just got an email from Verizon bumping my date back to 3/10, just like you said.

I understand that backorders happen, but their handling of this mess is just ridiculous. At this point, the only reason I'm not cancelling my order is because I'm getting such a great deal on the phone and my current phone is still functioning OK... for now (I have a LG G4 and am on my third warranty replacement due to the infamous LG boot looping issue).

-SR-

0 Likes
bcantana
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am in the exact same boat. They are giving me $569.99 for my LG G4 (already once bootlooped.)

I guess that is karma ... they give me a great trade in deal on a [removed] phone and in return they ship it to me when it is already antiquated.

You truly suck Verizon. Thanks for nothing.

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator