Anyone else having service disconnection issues with the google pixel? Getting old...
ndrever

Almost everyday I have to power cycle my phone to get service. Getting really old; especially since I am on call for my job and am missing notifications. 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone else having service disconnection issues with the google pixel? Getting old...
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried reseating the SIM card?  You also might try a new SIM card, they're free at your local Corporate VzW store or by contacting Customer Service.

0 Likes
Re: Anyone else having service disconnection issues with the google pixel? Getting old...
ndrever

Yes I have, also a new sim. Don't wanna swap it out with the option of someones refurb though...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to be sure the service on your device is working the way it should ndrever. When did this issue begin? Does this happen in a specific location or anywhere you are? If it is only at a specific location, please provide the zip code so we can take a closer look at the area.

Verizon_Customer_Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes