Caller ID install
MOMMYDUCK2709

Caller ID isn't pre-installed nor on the play store. It says it's compatible but how do I get it?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Caller ID install
deloused
Master - Level 3

It comes up in the play store when I search for it-

Verizon Caller Name ID - Apps on Google Play

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

deloused wrote:

It comes up in the play store when I search for it-

Verizon Caller Name ID - Apps on Google Play

If they have a Pixel phone, it doesn't appear to be compatible with the phone.

Screenshot_20180924-052843.png

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MOMMYDUCK2709, we appreciate your interest in Caller Name ID, and I will be glad to provide additional information. To clarify, most Android devices come pre-installed with Caller Name ID, and a free trial with purchase. I have verified that the Pixel and Pixel XL are eligible devices with Caller Name ID on our supported devices list: https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/caller-name-id/#supportedDevices In order to get started, please visit our "Caller Name ID How to Use Guide," which provides instructions to setup Caller Name ID on your devices. Please let us know if this helps.

Lorenzo_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:

MOMMYDUCK2709, we appreciate your interest in Caller Name ID, and I will be glad to provide additional information. To clarify, most Android devices come pre-installed with Caller Name ID, and a free trial with purchase. I have verified that the Pixel and Pixel XL are eligible devices with Caller Name ID on our supported devices list:https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/caller-name-id/#supportedDevices In order to get started, please visit our "Caller Name ID How to Use Guide," which provides instructions to setup Caller Name ID on your devices. Please let us know if this helps.

Lorenzo_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

lorenzop_vzw

Considering the fact that I have a Pixel 128 GB model and the screenshot above is from that phone, your post is categorically wrong. Please double check your information.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes