Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Can't update my voicemail, even if I call my voicemail
Sethihateverizon

I have been trying to update my voicemail for a week now and no matter what I do it will not change. I have tried to do it through my phone app and every time I get the error, "for some reason phone couldn't save your greeting." I have called my voicemail multiple times to change it and every time it says it saves but doesn't actually do anything. I am tired of doing the same thing over and over again. Please help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't update my voicemail, even if I call my voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want you to be able to use your voicemail. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.

0 Likes