Dead pixel xl after 2 month wait & terrible customer serv.
DEMJ1308

So after a 2 month wait for this phone to arrive it died during startup, now verizon generously offers to replace the phone...IN 2 MONTHS

!!,    you would think that being i already waited 2 month it would be a priority to get this phone reshipped.  But obviously they dont care..

Thanks Verizon

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Dead pixel xl after 2 month wait & terrible customer serv.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried contacting Google directly for your warranty repair options including sending the phone to the factory?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
KellyArens
Contributor - Level 3

I have had Verizon for years. When ever I have received a replacement phone, its always been over nighted to me and I have never had any issues. 

0 Likes
DEMJ1308

Ultimately that is what we ended up doing as Verizon just wanted to fill the orders they have instead of replacing this one right away, Google seems to be more interested in making things right, where Verizon just want to fill new orders.

0 Likes
DEMJ1308

Kelly, i agree and have also had a problem phone overnighted, but i guess as they are 2 months behind on shipping these, they wanted me to basically get inline again.

0 Likes