Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Error messaged when Voicemails are being recorded
ReetSLP

Hi I'm having the same problem. Just started last week and also won't let me leave a voicemail to that same contact. The voicemail message stopped after I said about 5 words and said something along the lines of "Voicemail not recorded due to no message heard" as if I hadn't been talking. I haven't tried a voicemail since last week, so I'm not sure if that issue is still happening, as well.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Google PXL won't send text message to one contact
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello ReetSLP,

I would be concerned too if I were having any trouble sending messages or leaving voicemail messages. Do you have any trouble in sending text's or leaving voicemails to any other number? Can you please test? 

ChristopherM_VZW

0 Likes