Getting Nowhere Fast...
PRS2ARCHANGEL
Enthusiast - Level 2

I traded in my Google Pixel 2 XL to get the Google Pixel 4 XL in early November of 2019.  

First off, biggest mistake of my life.  Of course, I did not know that at the time...

Issues:

• Poor battery life;
  • Software upgrades making phone less stable;
  • Software updates that are not addressing key issues with the product;
  • "Gimmick" Project Soli is spotty at best and really serves no practical purpose;
  • Constantly having to reboot, yes, even after a full factory reset without restoring backed up data;
  • And my personal feelings towards Google for knowingly and willingly violating the COPPA Act, and then dropping the ball on YouTube content creators - I want nothing to do with Google any longer.

Unfortunately, I purchased my phone through a Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailer (AR), and not Verizon directly.  After trying to work with the AR, whom I have been a customer of for years, they offered through several credits that would take months to clear on my account, would knock $300 off the phone, that unfortunately was purchased at full retail, leaving me to foot the rest of the bill. The phone is now retailing for $999.00 - down $300 from it's release date.

Verizon is unable / unwilling to help me with this dumpster-fire of a phone because it was purchased through an AR.

I want out - but no one wants to help a loyal customer any longer...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Getting Nowhere Fast...
tbint62
Contributor - Level 2

PRS2ARCHANGEL 

So what are you waiting for, you pay cash, or use a card? Dispute the charge! If you feel that strongly about it. 

My Android is still running Android version 5.1.1 (Lollipop). Works Great.

2008-2016 US market flooded with electronic commodities, (Obama)

Verizon Wireless or Customer service or Google Pixel 4. Who is accountable?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why haven't you reached out to the manufacturer for any warranty issues? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, being on top of your Google Pixel 4 is vital, especially if you are having technical issues. When did the problems start? What recent changes have occurred? Would you like to troubleshoot the phone?

GilbertoL_VZW

0 Likes