Lack of available accessories for Pixel 6/Pixel 6 Pro
RoscoNH24

I find it frustrating to have pre-ordered two Pixel 6 Pros and when they come in, on the first day of the official release and there are no accessories for them such as screen protectors, cases, etc.

All they had were measly fast charging adapters.

If this was an iPhone release there would have been a ton of accessories, more cases than in every possible color.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lack of available accessories for Pixel 6/Pixel 6 Pro
BCOMP
Enthusiast - Level 3

That’s the downside of not getting an iPhone. They are so popular case makers etc have many options for them. That’s the reality. You want options get a more popular phone. Otherwise wait. 

0 Likes
Scott5337
Contributor - Level 3

@RoscoNH24 wrote:

I find it frustrating to have pre-ordered two Pixel 6 Pros and when they come in, on the first day of the official release and there are no accessories for them such as screen protectors, cases, etc.

All they had were measly fast charging adapters.

If this was an iPhone release there would have been a ton of accessories, more cases than in every possible color.

Where are you looking for accessories? I also just received my new Pixel 6 and the Google Store has accessories and Amazon has a lot of accessories. I bought a case on the Google Store, a Spigen case from Spigen and a clear case on Amazon. Also, be careful with screen protectors, the Pixel 6 series has an optical in-screen fingerprint scanner and not all screen protectors wotk with optical FPS; as some users have already learned the hard way.

0 Likes
Brewman
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered my Pixel 6 Pro 512gb phone and a Spigen case on the same day.  Got the case 2 weeks ago, still waiting for the phone.  

0 Likes