Re: No alarms set but alarm goes off at the same time every day.
vanigo
Contributor - Level 2

Is a Pixel 2 a Samsung phone?

OTA update what is this abbreviation mean?

Does FDR mean full device reboot?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

vanigo wrote:

Is a Pixel 2 a Samsung phone?No

OTA update what is this abbreviation mean? Over The Air

Does FDR mean full device reboot? From a previous post to which you responded: Factory Device Reset (FDR) aka Factory Data Reset, aka Factory Default Reset.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Stef7, we appreciate the many great troubleshooting steps you have provided the community. We understand the importance of knowing how to perform each step to ensure it's being done successfully. As you requested, I have included step by step directions on clear the app cache on your phone. For directions click, http://vz.to/2yudG0g

Thank You,

MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

Not Clear App Cache... instead, System Cache Wipe. That is what many of the posters need to do because their phones became flaky post-update.

0 Likes
D-Mac1

One thing to try is to delete the alarm. I have found that turning it off does not always work. And yes I have double checked. And yes I have restarted my phone. In fact when I restart the phone I get a notification that an alarm is ongoing, even though I don't have any alarms set to on. It is unfortunate that the instructions seem to just explain what to do under normal expected circumstances, and not any additional steps to do when the instructions don't work.

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes