No response to charger
Bjensen

My pixel 3 died and will not respond to charger to recharge. There is no evidenece that shows the phone could be on i have tried multipile outlets and even different chargers (to include the on that came with the phone) I went through all of the trouble shooting steps and nothing has worked. Has anyone else experienced this before and if so what did you do to fix it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No response to charger
bearone21
Legend

have you tried with wall charger + different wall outlets.

fwiw: i had some wall charging issues, switched to wireless charging & will never go back to cables.

0 Likes
Re: No response to charger
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bjensen, we always want your phone to work for you, especially when connecting to a charger. We want you to be able to get help with your phone.

It sounds like you have taken the right steps on your own to trouble shoot that issue. The best thing to do now would be to visit one of our corporate store locations, so we can take a look at your phone for you. Here is a link to help you find the closest location to you, corporate stores are indicated with a red icon https://www.verizonwireless.com/stores/?intcmp=INT-SITESEARCH-REDIRECT-STORE

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes