Outbound calls delayed or never go through?
bweis

After making a call on my Pixel2, the screen changes like the call is being made, however it will either never ring or will take 30 seconds or more to ring. Has anyone had this issue and how did it get resolved.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Outbound calls delayed or never go through?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to make sure that you are able to make calls without any issues, bweis. Has the device always done this? Does the call connect?

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes
Athenamoon

Mine is doing the same thing on a galaxys7 and it just started within the last month. Very annoying and unsafe in an emergency!

0 Likes
Athenamoon

I'm having the same issue on Galaxy S7. Just started in the last month and I've had this phone for a long time.

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

It’s time to reset the phone 

0 Likes
joeh057

I had this problem after the Android 10 update. Uninstalling/reinstalling the My Verizon app fixed it for me. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

joeh057, I am sorry for the service issues you experienced with your device after the Android ten update. The updates are supposed to help the device function better, and I appreciate you sharing information about using the My Verizon App by doing a uninstall/reinstall. Sometimes these steps can help with as it refreshes things to keep it working better. Do you need any further assistance? Also, here's a link you can use that can help with future issues with your phone https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/google-pixel-2-troubleshooting/#/main/device/&GA00142-US&912...

EdwinW_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Athenamoon-

We never want you having any issues with your phone. I'm here to help.Has there been a recent software update or new application download? Please describe exactly how this is happening so that we can further assist.

CarmenT_VZW

0 Likes