Pixel 4A Dual Sim
jasontoneyemail
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered the Pixel 4a after being told by a Rep that Verizon would support it for Dual Sim. Then when I received the phone and called to get help setting up the eSim, a Rep told me it wouldn’t work and had me exchange the Pixel 4a for a iPohne SE (which i really don’t want...). Was I misled? When will Verizon support the Pixel 4a for Dual Sim rather than just the Pixel 4/XL?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pixel 4A Dual Sim
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's always our priority that we make sure you have the device that fits your needs. Please tell us, what has you feeling this way? Are you experiencing any issues with your iPhone?
GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes
andrewluke

iPhone's are bad.  At least for those who hate them like half of the world.  I just got my 4a and I can't register its eSIM.  Why is Verizon bad?  Time to change carrier I guess.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Andrewluke, as a fellow Pixel user, I understand that we all have our own preferences on phones that work for our needs. This is exactly why so many different manufacturers exist. Though the 4A is not currently eSIM capable on the Verizon Wireless network, both the Pixel 4 and Pixel 4XL are eSim capable. We do not have any details on when updates would allow this feature for the 4A. LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes