Pixel wifi issues
microscopickog
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi,

I have 1st gen Pixel that developed serious wifi issues. At this point it won't connect to 2.4ghz wifi connections anymore. When I attempt to make a connection, it tries three times and then switches to either "disabled" or "saved" status. I talked to support, factory reset it and took it to uBreakIFix store - no results. It's very frustrating considering that now I cannot connect to most public wifi spots, and most home devices. I still paying for this phone. Searching around for the solution I see many users with similar complaints, but no resolutions. Any solutions to this from VerizonWireless?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Pixel wifi issues
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried removing the saved login information for the Wi-Fi SSID?

Does the phone connect to 5 GHz Wi-Fi access points?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
microscopickog
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, tried "forgetting" the wifi networks. I can connect to 5ghz networks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

microscopickog,

I'm here to help! Being able to connect to any & all wifi connections is important. I'm sorry to read that you're having this trouble. I appreciate all the troubleshooting that you have done with us & on your own. I want to collect a few other details, so I have sent you a Private Message. Please respond to me in the Private Message to continue. Thanks!

Alicia_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes