Will The Note 7 Charger Work With The Pixel XL?
PDMXL16

Will the cable and fast charger that came with my Note 7 work with my Pixel XL? I have heard differing answers.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will the cable and fast charger that came with my Note 7 work with my Pixel XL? I have heard differing answers.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Theoretically they should since both phones use the USB-C port. However the USB-C cables have proven to finicky if their build quality isn't good.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Will the cable and fast charger that came with my Note 7 work with my Pixel XL? I have heard differing answers.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Theoretically they should since both phones use the USB-C port. However the USB-C cables have proven to finicky if their build quality isn't good.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
PDMXL16

Thank you. I was concerned because I read that they may use different charging technology that could damage the phone.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That could be a possibility, but I haven't done any research or read anything like that.

0 Likes