google pixel xl 128 gb QB
GREENEYEBANDIT73

I know I haven't waited as long as most customers, but I was wondering if anyone has ordered the pixel xl 128 gb in Jan? If so have you been given another date other than the generic March 10th date?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: google pixel xl 128 gb QB
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

whc420, I know how frustrating the wait for an awesome new phone can be. I apologize for the different dates you keep receiving. We are aware of the delay in shipments for the Google Pixel XL phone. We will keep you up to date with new shipping information via the email used during your order.

You can also stay up to date with your order by clicking on this link: Check Order Status - Verizon Wireless  .

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
whc420

Yes, sort of. I ordered mine on 19 Dec. Was given 13 Jan as ship date by sales person. Date came and went, was then given 20 Jan as new date. CS Rep Riley told me it was going to ship out that date, which didn't happen. Received email telling me new ship date was 13 Feb, received email next day saying new ship date was 14 Feb. Checked order status on Verizon's site, it lists 20 Feb as ship date. I have no clue what is going on.  I'm just hoping my LG G3 lasts that long because the SIM reader is not always functioning. Wish i could get an honest answer instead of this runaround.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

whc420, I know how frustrating the wait for an awesome new phone can be. I apologize for the different dates you keep receiving. We are aware of the delay in shipments for the Google Pixel XL phone. We will keep you up to date with new shipping information via the email used during your order.

You can also stay up to date with your order by clicking on this link: Check Order Status - Verizon Wireless  .

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JOYTIC3

Same here, ordered VS 32gb via Verizon 12/21, told 1/20.  On 1/20 got email 2/28.  My orders says picked up in store, notifications show 2/17.  Chatted with 2 reps, looks like it already shipped they said.  Called cust service 2 times abt the upgrade fee.  Oh, well  you were already charged because you upgraded before the offer, nothing i can do now.... I DIDN'T UPGRADE - I STILL HAVE OLD PHONE.  Old phone - S3 is dying would really like a true answer when I am getting a new phone.  And no rep has offered me a discount or anything. Someone posted they got offered a free Daydream.  This is very frustrating to deal with especially after i have been a customer for over 20 years.  I have always defended Verizon as being the best, even to my daughter who switched to Sprint.  This gives me second thoughts.  I NEED MY PHONE>>>>

0 Likes
andirobinson
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ordered on Jan 14 and have a ship by date of March 3. I am really hoping that it is shipped before that! I check back on the status every day.

0 Likes
etc6849

Same with me.  Ordered my silver 128gb Pixel XL phone on 12/23 with a ship date of 2/13 when it was offered for $20/month.  That turned into 2/17, which is now we aren't sure when it will ship, but you will get the next one available (after a 2 hour phone call today, and 2-3 other phone calls that were each more than an hour).

This lack of basic order processing notifications is baffling.  Can't afford to call in for more than an hour each time to check the status of 1 order and be told something new and different each time.  Don't tell us just to check your website which half the time just says to check back later for an order status.

Going with another carrier who will give me a $325 credit for bringing a pixel.  Clearly Verizon just wants to string people along, thinking they'll stay due to the monthly bill credits they'll eventually receive.  They care nothing about honesty or customer service.  We are just a number to them.

0 Likes
SHEPSCROOK

I've been waiting since 10/30/2016 for 1x Pixel XL 128GB Black and 1x Pixel XL "Very Silver" and our orders are still "Processing." We've gotten no notification regarding a delivery date, or any explanation as to why this is taking so long. At this point, I'm tempted to cancel as Google has now confirmed the Pixel 2 will be released this year. I find waiting 4+ months for a phone a serious issue.

0 Likes
Derwood5555
Enthusiast - Level 2

And if you go into my Verizon store, you'll see that most of the reps in the store have their own shiny new Pixels.  I'm about ready to leave Verizon and see who wants my business.

0 Likes