"At this time, live agents are unavailable to answer your call" 8:49 am Wednesday morning
btharp07
Enthusiast - Level 1

SUPER frustrating. I've been trying to contact Financial Services for over an hour, tried to use the chat on the website AND chatted on FB. Apparently I can only call financial services, but they don't have live agents available. How do I speak with someone?

Labels (1)
Re: "At this time, live agents are unavailable to answer your call" 8:49 am Wednesday morning
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to learn you're having trouble reaching our Financial Service Team, btharp07. There may be a longer than normal wait time to reach a representative. We will forward feedback regarding the message you received. We would recommend calling them back at 866-266-1445. They are available Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM ET and Saturday 8:00 AM - 8:00PM ET.

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes
Re: "At this time, live agents are unavailable to answer your call" 8:49 am Wednesday morning
Jdoyel
Enthusiast - Level 1

dealing with the same issue- and it is supper annoying considering they charge you a monthly admin fee and you are not able to talk to anyone that does any admin work 

Kerricb
Enthusiast - Level 1

Literally having this same issue. Trying to call the number you specified and getting this same "At this time live agents are unavailable to handle my call" message. I'm about to leave Verizon for another provider over this its absolute garbage that nobody is available at Noon (12pm) on a Monday to assist with my service...  The automated nor the site can help with my needs as the options do not exist there. 

hsmith12
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can't reach a live agent. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for any frustration you're having with trying to reach us to get your concerns to address and not being able to get to an agent to assist, Kerricb. It would be sad to lose you as a valued customer and let me help turn things around. What exact issues are you having? What exact prompts do you use when trying to reach us on the phone? What was the exact number you used to reach us? Please send us a private message and share more details so we can assist you with the concerns you want to be addressed.    

Thanks,

Edwin_L VZWsupport

0 Likes
Gadixon30
Enthusiast - Level 1

All day I've been dealing with this issue, not the first time. I just don't understand, Verizon is suppose to be among the top cell phone providers. I'm really about to leave to another company. Terrible customer service. I even went to a physical store and they could not help at all. So upset 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We apologize for the issues with contacting phone support. Our SOcial Media team is able to address many wireless account concerns for postpaid accounts. How can we assist you today? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. We strive to provide the best customer service and I apologize if that has not been the case. The last thing we want is for you to think about leaving us and we want to make sure that you get the assistance you need. Can you tell us more about your situation? How can we help? 

RogerZ_VZW

0 Likes
Cmartinez2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am currently receiving this message and my services have been disconnected, this is the worst customer service!!