tk62
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can we define "soon?"  Should I start a pool?  🙂

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 'Delivery date will be updated soon.'
tk62
Enthusiast - Level 1

Got the email update that the Pixel 6 Pro will be delivered in a couple weeks instead of today as originally emailed.

Surprise!

0 Likes
rak299

I have the same thing with an interesting twist.  I ordered on the 9th and used PayPal.  As expected, Verizon did an authorization (hold) and promised not to take the money until it was ready to ship.  Yesterday, after I got the "delayed" notice, the money was withdrawn from PayPal by Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to get you your device as soon as possible. Let's access your account and check the status. We sent a private Note, please meet us there. ~Gina

tk62
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for reaching out.  I had received an email with that information you provided, but after I had posted this (no way to change it).

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you get your device ASAP and are working hard to fulfill all orders, rak299. Have you received any further communication regarding the order or tracking number at this point? Looking forward to hearing back.-Chris

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tk62, we are experiencing some shipping delays from the manufacturer regarding the new Google Pixel 6 series. The email should have provided an update on the shipping. Have you received this? *Joshua

0 Likes
tk62
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, a date (next week) was provided.  We'll see if it holds.  It is what it is.  Thanks.

0 Likes
Rob772
Enthusiast - Level 2
  • Wish my 9/19/21 pre order got ANY information.. My order hasn't been updated from: Ordered (Confirmed) 9/19, Ship date 9/20, Delivery 9/28.... It's now way past Ship & Delivery dates but "crickets" from Verizon. (Paid in full thru PayPal)
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am glad that you received the updated date for your order, tk62. We will keep you updated if anything changes, keep an eye on your email for your tracking information. Apart from the details for your shipping, were we able to resolve your doubts today? ~Pamela

0 Likes