Wifi Problems
joevintage

I recently have been having wi-fi connectivity problems where I MIGHT be able to attach to my personal Wi-Fi but then It drops or it takes forever to attach itself or it won't attach at all.  I have restarted my wireless router and cable modem and I have been having the same problem after I walk out of range of the router.  I've done a lot of things that the internet has advised but nothing has completely worked.  It seems like it attaches when it feels it wants to.

0 Likes
Re: Wifi Problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

joevintage,

Hmm that does seem a bit strange. I want to make sure that we keep you connected to your wi-fi network. Are you having these kind of issues with any other wi-fi networks or just the one at home? Have you been able to delete the wi-fi connection completely off the device and re-connect? You can do that by following these steps in the link: http://vz.to/1vrOIpP Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
joevintage

After having more time to diagnose what might be going on, I think it has more to do with my wireless router and less to do with my phone.  I have a Ipad mini as well and that was having the same issue.  Now, yesterday I restarted the router and I've been having less problem attaching to the router with both items.  If you have any ideas, great!  Otherwise I'll bark up Belkin's door as that's the router I have.

Thanks!

Jason

0 Likes
joevintage

Wait, Nevermind.   It looks as though my Htc One M7 either dropped itself off my router, or my router kicked it off.  Any ideas?

0 Likes