A way to Unmark a recording "watched"?
EvanVanVan
Enthusiast - Level 3

I wish I could unmark a recording "watched" when I played it momentarily but decided not to watch it.

I like that the DVR now colors recordings yellow when you've watched them, makes it much easier to sort/delete things.  But sometimes when I record 2 back to back 30 minute shows on the same channel, they arent the best at ending each program at the right time and instead make sure they end correctly after the full hour.  I mean the end of the first program runs into the start of the second recording, so when I want to see the last few seconds/minutes of the show I have to play the beginning of the 2nd recording.  This cause the second program to be mark as watched when I really haven't watch it yet.

That's why I would like a way to unmark it yellow, so when I'm looking at the recordings later I know I haven't seen it yet...

Thanks

Labels (1)
Re: A way to Unmark a recording "watched"?
nascar
Master - Level 1

I like that idea.

EvanVanVan wrote:

I wish I could unmark a recording "watched" when I played it momentarily but decided not to watch it.

I like that the DVR now colors recordings yellow when you've watched them, makes it much easier to sort/delete things.  But sometimes when I record 2 back to back 30 minute shows on the same channel, they arent the best at ending each program at the right time and instead make sure they end correctly after the full hour.  I mean the end of the first program runs into the start of the second recording, so when I want to see the last few seconds/minutes of the show I have to play the beginning of the 2nd recording.  This cause the second program to be mark as watched when I really haven't watch it yet.

That's why I would like a way to unmark it yellow, so when I'm looking at the recordings later I know I haven't seen it yet...

Thanks

0 Likes
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

I like the idea as well.

Why not post it in the IDEA EXCHANGE (LINK-http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/idb-p/ideas)

Might get incorporated in a future update (several of the 1.9 features came from this venue).

0 Likes
EvanVanVan
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey thanks, good idea.  I didn't know that could be done.

Here's the link (basically a direct copy/paste): http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/A-way-to-Unmark-a-recording-quot-watched-...

0 Likes