FRUSTRATING!
enzinal
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been really patient with the home monitoring and control system and enjoyed the some aspects of it but it it is plagued with issues! The wireless cameras are inconsistent in recording movement. The wireless cameras and router must be consistently "power cycled "  in order for them to continue to work. The server is often "busy" or down. I am seriously considering another solution. any ideas anyone? At this point it's really not with it!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: FRUSTRATING!
citrus1

I feel your pain

I am having similar issues. What compounds the problem is that I am trying to monitor my vac home from 1200 miles away which makes it quite impossible to power cycle. Kinda defeats the purpose of having a remote monitoring system. It was actually offline for 2 weeks and now that its working as of last night but now I am now receiving a message that "the server is busy, come back later." We are seriously reconsidering  this system. It is rather disappointing. I hope they actually read these posts and make efforts to resolve these issues. 

0 Likes
Re: relief of some frustration...
enzinal
Enthusiast - Level 2

I decided to create a second mode for my exterior camera. I set it to run continuously. Running both the motion recording and continuous recording modes have alleviated much of the recoding inconsistencies.  🙂

0 Likes
Re: FRUSTRATING!
Venicehutch

Same problems here! What good is a system that works part time.  I have been struggling with it since the beginning. I reset everything, reinstalled the devices and cameras which worked for less than 24 hours. First one camera could not connect, Then the second. Now I can't get to ANYTHING. I GIVE UP!

0 Likes