Getting "line disconnected" error message when trying to monitor
steelers33
Enthusiast - Level 1

Getting "line disconnected" error message when trying to monitor "live stream" on cameras from computer.  Anyone else have this issue?  Any suggestions on how to fix?  I have reconfigured each camera with the router but still having the error message.  I have a total of three cameras....(1) is wired and (2) are wifi......I am getting this message with all cameras (both wired/wifi).

Labels (1)
Re: Getting "line disconnected" error message when trying to monitor
Goran4
Enthusiast - Level 3

Is this an intermittent error that you get now and then, or were you able to successfully setup your cameras, then one day you got the "line disconnected" on all cameras since that point and on?

If this is an intermittent problem, I can share that I experienced the same thing the first two days of having setup my cameras.  It seemed that my Gateway was communicating with the Verizon servers pretty heavily as I was getting my HMC first setup.  However, starting on day three and on, it has worked very well.

The only odd thing I'm experiencing now is that I getting several "camera_detected" messages in the activity logs.  All my cameras show up in the My Devices list, and I can view them either as a snapshot or as live streaming, however, the log makes it seem that there is a mystery camera connected somewhere that I don't know about.  I have a call in to Verizon regarding this and hopefully will get an answer in the next couple of days.  It's not hurting anything, just kind of annoying to sort through those entries as you're going through your Activity Log.

0 Likes