HELP! I cant get the indoor cam connected with the router
ads101101

I have been trying for like three hours to get the system to connect with the camera. It keeps trying and saying unable to connect try again. I am about ready to throw this out the window. I got the gateway hooked up easy. but the stupid camera wont connect. and all the help pages do is send you back to the same page with NO information on how to do it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HELP! I cant get the indoor cam connected with the router
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

0 Likes
PMD3
Contributor - Level 1

Do you have your Indoor Camera connected to your Verizon Router (not the Gateway for your Home Monitoring). Try uplugging it, connect the ethernet cable from your camera to the router. Then plug it in. Now go through the set up process on Add a Device page of the Verizon web site. 

That should connect it. Once it is registered on your device list you can then open it up and click on the WiFi settings tab and tell it you want to run it wireless. Once you do that you can take it off your router. Unplug it (that resets the camera) and plug it back in and you should be able to run it wirelessly.

Don't hestitate to call 1-800-Verizon. They should be able to talk you through this if you don't get it to work.

0 Likes
broli4000

I'm having the same issue. I connect it all up via ethernet cable, get it all set up and it rocks. Then when I set up the wireless part. I disconnect the ethernet cable and power cable and plug the power cable back in after 10 seconds, the power light just blinks at me and the wireless setup test eventually times out. I have to unplug the power cable, plug that and the ethernet back in just to get it to stop blinking.

I'm following the instructions to the letter, but it just doesnt work and I'm finding nothing to assist in fixing that issue.

0 Likes