Home Monitoring system
frc410

Having problems with setup.  Router connected only for a short time then goes MIA.  Can't get the camera to be recognized.

then the rounter goes "Not Connected"

Anyone have any luck with this or get the camera to be recognize so you can use wirelss access??

I'm about to send this back....

Can't get any help from tech support, put on hold for 20 minutes then get promted to take a survey and then they hang up on you

Frc

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Home Monitoring system
PMD3
Contributor - Level 1

I had some of the same problems. I switched the Gateway from Wireless to an Ethernet and it resolved it. I've now switched it back and things seem to be working fine again. I'm not technically savvy on Z-Wave signals but I assume things in your home can interfere with them and cause some of the problems. I agree with the Tech Support line being pretty useless although on occasion I have talked to someone who understands the system. 

0 Likes
Kelsiluci

Are you sure you want a company knowing you're security information without knowing who is controlling the data?  If they can let minors order Playboy without real checks and balances what is to say you're security data is not being passed around?  Also, never bring you're security outside of the home including key phobs or phones.  I just don't want you to be another person that will get hit like my friends.

0 Likes
RHH61

Good luck with returning the Home Monitoring Kit.  I can't get a return label from Verizon. I have spent hours on the phone and over two hundred miles driving to Staples and UPS store with no success.

0 Likes