IMG 1.9 Kudos, much better, still lacking a couple of small things
scott_bernstein
Enthusiast - Level 3

I love the new look and feel and layout of the new guide in 1.9 -- I suspect that anyone who can't read the new guide hasn't properly calibrated their HDTV.  Mine, which is properly calibrated displays the guide beautifully.

Also I love the fact that more of the movies (though not all of them) list the cast (and the cast listing is sometimes but not always) kept when you record a movie and look at it in the Recorded Programs listing.

But also key to me is a listing of the movie's director...I really wish you could get that information displayed (and kept when you're paging through the DVR listings).  I know I used to get it when I had Time Warner Cable.

So, between the director and CONSiSTENTLY displaying the cast, and maybe a "stars" rating (1-5) [but not "other FIOS Customers think...", but based upon critic reviews like TV Guide or other program guides have] I think the guide would just about give me everything I'm looking for.

Labels (1)
Re: IMG 1.9 Kudos, much better, still lacking a couple of small things
nascar
Master - Level 1
Completely agree.
@scott_bernstein wrote:

I love the new look and feel and layout of the new guide in 1.9 -- I suspect that anyone who can't read the new guide hasn't properly calibrated their HDTV.  Mine, which is properly calibrated displays the guide beautifully.

Also I love the fact that more of the movies (though not all of them) list the cast (and the cast listing is sometimes but not always) kept when you record a movie and look at it in the Recorded Programs listing.

But also key to me is a listing of the movie's director...I really wish you could get that information displayed (and kept when you're paging through the DVR listings).  I know I used to get it when I had Time Warner Cable.

So, between the director and CONSiSTENTLY displaying the cast, and maybe a "stars" rating (1-5) [but not "other FIOS Customers think...", but based upon critic reviews like TV Guide or other program guides have] I think the guide would just about give me everything I'm looking for.

0 Likes