Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
IP Camera reflashed and works perfectly - finally!
TommyRox
Enthusiast

I was able to reflash the camera where you use it on other controllers as well has log in to it - PM me for the info

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: IP Camera reflashed and works perfectly - finally!
DWBIArch

Would appreciate any / all info on "flashing" / reprogramming an IP camera for use with FIOS Home Control.

I have a "LifeShield" branded camera attached to my network that looks absolutley identical to the one I got from Verizon but Home Control "Add Device" does not see / recognize it.

Thanks

0 Likes
mrpervis
Enthusiast

I would love to have admin access to my cameras! How can I PM you?

0 Likes
tomtom989898
Enthusiast

Anybody have any info on this since this will no longer be officially supported?  I really just want the administrator control so I can statically assign IP addresses.

0 Likes
TommyRox
Enthusiast
You cannot add a non-Verizon zwave device to the Verizon Home Controller...they locked it down and no way to reflash you're non Verizon camera unfortunately that I've found.
0 Likes
tomtom989898
Enthusiast

I currently have a verizon camera, and since they are no longer supporting it, I want to move it over to ispy or something similar.  Do you still have that image and how to do it on hand?

0 Likes
shaenn
Contributor

TommyRox, in your first post you stated that you had found a way to reset the cameras, didthat work or not?

0 Likes
TommyRox
Enthusiast
Been a while but yea
0 Likes
shaenn
Contributor

Unfortunately, the username "administrator" with a blank password did not work on any of my camera.

0 Likes
shaenn
Contributor

I spoke with a gentleman from Verizon late yesterday and asked about getting the info for accessing the cameras. He said that under no circumstances would Verizon release the information.

So, I guess we are all "attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis". 

0 Likes