Lack of service
tpaeddie

Service, is not any the vocabulary it call a long drown out process. I made the mistake and upgrade my home to allow for a static IP which required a commercial account in my home it was working great till I wanted to up grade to Verizon new home control system because we were using a static IP for a home network, they made me add an additional ONT connection to the house and in the change over took 8 techs moving one connection at a time because no one coming to the site could work on one service at at time. Internet 3 day to make work correct, TV 1 week, then phone took over 2 week more to work all the service on the network. I had some much time into the process I just gave up caring and just went with the flow. BUT or the Record they need a better service between the home system and static network and my cell phone I spend all most 900 a month and for that money I would figure it meant something. But now way you either accept the way they are or you go with what cable they are even worse. What does a man do

the new problem is was with the home camera recording system. I have a problem with having the same clip saving evertime it record no idea why. I call tech support 4 time and they keep saying someone from tier 3 will call me no one calls no email and no solution to the problem this has been a problem for 1 week still no response

Labels (1)
0 Likes