Mobile app does not sync with router consistently
8999Dojo

Does anyone have any idea why the Router & WiFi Manager on my Mobile App will not sync with my devices on my network?  I have reset the router, the app works, then a few days later it stops working.  What am I missing here?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Mobile app does not sync with router consistently
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

What app are you talking about?  I don't even recognize the name.

Remember you are talking to Peers here.

Myself I am a FIOS user and don't know of a mobile app that syncs with the router.

0 Likes
8999Dojo
What app are you talking about? I don't even recognize the name. Answer: The app (iPhone) is called "My FiOS" When you download the app, log in, you can look for "Router & WiFi Manager" This will then display all devices on your network. This will only function with the Quantum Gateway Router. The older routers do not have this capability. So my question still goes unanswered. Anyone?
0 Likes
ann4321
Why there is no fios app for windows phone they some companies sabotage Microsoft not to get in in phone business I can talk and see the caller all-over the world for free on Skype may be temporary but I thing we pay more than European cell phone customers and we need to break down the monopoly with the few big companies
0 Likes