New Guide - 2012 Buggy - We Hate it!!!
Vallen1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is it just me or this new guide is buggy and ugly as hell? The old guide was perfect. Besides being an ugly ugly update, my cable box is freezing every time it is recording something and I pause live TV on the program that is recorded. I have lost several recordings today and could not finish watching every program that I paused on live TV.

Labels (1)
Re: New Guide - 2012 Buggy - We Hate it!!!
UnnDunn
Contributor - Level 3

If you have a 6-series cable box, consider swapping it for a 7-series Motorola or Cisco box at your local Verizon FiOS store. The new software performs a lot better on the Cisco and 7-series Motorola boxes.

0 Likes
singsterd
I don't believe that the different cable box will change how ugly and difficult it is to read.
0 Likes
nascar
Master - Level 1

If all you have is a 6 series box then yes it (IMG 1.9) does look better in full HD that only a 7 series box can do.

singsterd wrote:
I don't believe that the different cable box will change how ugly and difficult it is to read.

0 Likes
Replete
Contributor - Level 1

The color scheme may not change (perhaps Fios can offer selectable themes in the future), but the text on the guide is as sharp and large as I have seen on any hd guide on any provider, so if you have a hard time reading it, something needs to be changed with your equipment or settings. 

0 Likes