Robbed by Verizon.
cunninkp

I ordered the Home Monitoring on 0ct. 20.  Used it once, didn't like it at all.  If you return the equipment in 30 days you don't get charged.  You are supposed to use an included shipping label to return equipment.  There was no shipping label in my box.  So I called and the service rep I talked to made it seem like it was no problem to send a new one out.  2 weeks later I still hadn't gotten it so I called in again and again was told they were sending out my label.  A week goes by with nothing, I call AGAIN.  This time I get an electronic shipping label sent to my email, but when I go to retrieve it I get an error message saying the shipment is over 30 days old so the label is expired.  so frustrated with calling in and getting no where I sent an email to the email support.  The response was that none of it was listed on my account and I shouldn't have any charges.  Great.  Except it was a complete lie.  I am being billed for the equipment, so I call in today.  First person hangs up on me.  Second person transfers me to UPS.  Call back a third time finally talk to the person I'm supposed to and she tells me there's nothing she can do.  She can't send another label out, and even if I did return the equipment it's past the 30 days and it won't be refunded, even though it's been entirely their fault.  This has been the most expensive, time consuming, and frustrating experience I've ever had with a company.  I will never be ordering anything from verizon again.  Just backwards.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Robbed by Verizon.
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Robbed by Verizon.
bobh002
Contributor - Level 1

Wow, you got Verizon to answer you and say they will contact you. I haven't had that luck... let us know if it actually happens...

0 Likes