Three days in a row... gateway light only flashes green rapidly
stig216

Wish I'd read these forums before trying this service out.  Everything looked good until I tried connecting the gateway, and waited till the green status light on the gateway was supposed to stop rapidly flashing and stay a solid green.  It never did. Three days later, three one-hour calls to support, resetting the router and gateway, shutting off other wifi devices, trying different cables, ports... nothing.  How can this be so hard to get right?  

This has been an incredibly frustrating expereince.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Three days in a row... gateway light only flashes green rapidly
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

What is the brand and model of the gateway?

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes
upsetinnewyork
Enthusiast - Level 2

I wish I only had that problem. My experiences with Fios have been so bad, if I hadn't been the one involved, I never would belevie it!!!! All I want these guys to do is re-instate my home monitoring control. Hmm, seems eay enough. But, alas, it is impossible. Without, of course , sending me the new equipment and ultimately charging me for it. Hey Fios, I ALREADY HAVE THE CAMERAS AND GATEWAY, PLEASE SEND NOTHING, JUST REACTIVATE MY HOME MONITORING....UGH!! Nice try, though, forcing me to repurchase the gear again. Pretty sly, and, um, illegal. Anthony, if you are a person, which I doubt, please fix or hit the road. I can't beleive you guys are still in business........oh, I am still waiting for the "call back". **bleep**...ya, I know. 

good scam you guys are running....oh, and my lawyer will call one of you..if he can ever get thru..ever!!! you gonna wanna be nice to him.

upsetinnewyork
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anthony, I'm sure he just gave up....

0 Likes