Unable to view recordings - and not recording
msligon
Enthusiast - Level 3

Is there any reason I cannot view my recordings this morning? It is May 29 @ 8:45 am 

Are you doing work to the server?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unable to view recordings - and not recording
Qwiksand

Mine's doing the same thing- since Sunday. I've got logs of motion detect and recordings started and stopped, but only random videos of these events. And they dont play to boot! Tell me there's work going on.

0 Likes
msligon
Enthusiast - Level 3

They really need to get on top of this issue.  I have so many calls into Verizon with Home Control issues - the least they can do is send a message to all users if there are problems or issues that they are working on.  This is getting really OLD!

0 Likes
msligon
Enthusiast - Level 3

It is now 3:30 on 5/29 and still no recordings.  Have had motion notifications and recording activity all day and no recording to view.  Should we have to continue to pay for this service? Way too late to send cameras back for refund. 

Can someone at VERIZON please let me know what is going on?  I have unplugged the Gateway - deleted and re-created my modes....still nothing. 

0 Likes
twkennedy79
Enthusiast - Level 1

This happens to me all the time.. That is if i can get to the motioning page...  if i didn't catch someone breaking in to my house using this system I would throw it in the trash.... i definitely would not recommend it .  It is a very hinky system.  They should 

1. Fix the Server Bugs... always getting server busy

2 Allow you to delete all your recordings at once.. not 10 at a time.. it takes forever

3 Be able to time activate your Modes for Camera Recordings.  If I am home it would be great to just turn off that mode.. not have to delete it and then rebuild it..insane. 

4  As stated in this original thread... LET US SEE WHAT WE RECORDED... it is a great idea.... but flexibility and reliability are just not up to snuff.. 

bobh002
Contributor - Level 1

I have been having this problem all night tonight. No thumbnails and it won't playback recordings. I'll send a separate email to Verizon but has anyone got an answer from any complaints in this thread?

0 Likes
billacjxyz
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is the system with camera supposed to store a picture when motion is detected ?  I only get a photo when the system is started or refreshed.  Motion control feature is on but no permanent recordings appear on the monitoringcontrol.verizon.com page via Windows XP and Mozilla.

0 Likes
03EX
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree with this 100%.  The site is always having issues.  I am giving this 2 more weeks then I am cancelling.  I am getting notifications way after the fact, and I cannot even schedule motion sensing, which is crap.  When the site doesn't work my meotion sensing is always on when I am home, fills up server space, then have to delete these stupid recordings.   Then this things is on its own schedule when it wants to send me alerts via SMS.  It is not consistent whatsoever. 

FlockofSeagulls
I have almost the same issue. I have the same thumbnail for each clip and the videos are not what was recorded, they look like a clip from a diffferent day.
0 Likes
twkennedy
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well  Lo and Behold i put a few suggestions up for Verizon.. a bucket list  one would say.....and seems they have instituted all of suggestions.... .  NOT Saying i had anything to do with it but it was nice to see that i can 

1 Delete up to 50 Recordings at Once

2 Suspend Modes and resume when i want

3 The server has been solid for me for over 3 weeks... all clips viewable... 

Now all that being said. i probrably just jinxed myself... knockin on digital wood

0 Likes