WHY DO YOU DISABLE THE ABILITY TO VOTE ON MANY COMMENTS ON NEW MENU?
MaryBeth8
Enthusiast - Level 2

I see that one is no longer able to vote for many ideas your subscribers have suggested for the new menu on TV.  Of course, all of the places one can no longer vote are NOT IN FAVOR  of the new Menu.

Why has voting been blocked on these comments?

Please note that there are ABSOLUTELY NO FAVORABLE COMMENTS for the new Menu.

You said that over 100 subscribers had been involved in the pre-selection of this MENU.  You have hundreds of thousands of subscribers.  Your study should have included many more of us.

Re: WHY DO YOU DISABLE THE ABILITY TO VOTE ON MANY COMMENTS ON NEW MENU?
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello MaryBeth

There were multiple threads/idea suggesting the same things. That makes it diffcult to track the opinions and votes that are being given to a single issue when they are spread over such an area.

This thread has been left open by the board admins, to allow users to post their comments here and to vote on what is presented in the thread:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/New-TV-Guide-is-a-bust/idi-p/323531

0 Likes
Re: WHY DO YOU DISABLE THE ABILITY TO VOTE ON MANY COMMENTS ON NEW MENU?
dabbi426
Enthusiast - Level 1

I thought I was in the minority in expressing my total dissatisfaction with the new menu guide. After reading other comments I see I am very much NOT alone. I agree with all of them, who said this is an improvement? The guide itself, too small and the rest of the screen cluttered with unnecessary information. I just want to see what's on. The color is awful, makes it so hard to read the programming, the white font,too big, on the actual  screen that displays the programming , I can't read it without straining my eyes. It's just horrible. I wonder if any of our opinions count. It wasn't broke so why did you "fix" it?

ABSOLUTELY NO FAVORABLE COMMENTS for the new Menu.

You said that over 100 subscribers had been involved in the pre-selection of this MENU with so many thousands of subscribers, please, were they all employees? This is wrong. Thumbs down Verizon on the new guide.