20+ year Verizon customer reward of offer for 100%+ increase in monthly charge
Mgconslts

Our contract is up for renewal with Verizon and we are evaluating our options. We have been a customer of Verizon internet going back to the days of DSL (2000). Our family has reached out to find out information why the price jumps up so much after our initial contract as shown on the screenshots below (from $88.99 to $149.99 or $186.00 a month for FIOS Triple Play with just Custom Cable with far less channels and no premium channels).  

This is a significant jump in price and have been unable to reach anyone at verizon to discuss this. We have tried the following way.

1. Emails to verizon executives. We get NO response, not even an auto response. No one has called or other wise reached out.
2. Leaving comments on the facebook page, Lots of supportive responses from fellow **bleep** off consumers, but not one from Verizon
3. Twitter - got a canned auto response from support who tried to sell me Lifeline service which is not what I need at all. No one else cared.
4. Chat pages on the Verizon site. Again canned responses from offshore staff with fake names (Magnus, really)?. When I asked about downgrading to just internet and phone I was told they could not handle this and to call a phone number that was only open 8-6 Monday to Friday (some people are at work during those hours, why not have nights and/or weekends)

I have been a customer of t-mobile for over 20 years and have never ever been treated this horribly. I also work in customer support for another Fortune 500 company and my boss would fire me if I treated our customers the way Verizon treats yours.

I would really like to discuss this situation with someone at Verzionimageimage

0 Likes
Re: 20+ year Verizon customer reward of offer for 100%+ increase in monthly charge
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Mgconslts,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes