250 dollar verizon wireless credit?
Cappiello1
Enthusiast - Level 1

We signed up for Verizon Fios in late 2017 and were promised a 250 dollar Verizon Wireless credit.  I thought this would be great since I am also a Verizon wireless customer.  Well, the so called "credit" never came.  When I called to inquire about this, I was bounced between several agents at both the Fios at Wireless customer service offices, and nobody seemed to know who was responsible for this credit.  Finally, I spoke to someone who said I would be receiving a gift card in the mail for 250 dollars.  Needless to say, the gift card never came.  How do I resolve this issue?  Every time I call customer service, I get a different answer and no ultimate resolution.  This makes me lose confidence in Verizon as a provider of all of these services.  Their agents appear to be highly disorganized and uninformed with regards to their own promotions.

0 Likes
Re: 250 dollar verizon wireless credit?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Cappiello,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
Verizon completely lied to us about the 250 dollar credit.
Cappiello1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I spent over an hour speaking to customer service and they were not able to offer any solution to the problem of the lies that were told when we were sold our Verizon Fios package.  They said they had lots of "promotions" running at that time and since the person that offered the promotion did not document the promotion they offered, we were out of luck.  Wow. Talk about extremely lousy customer service and poor business practice.  I was told several times that the gift card is in the mail and now I am being told I will not be getting a gift card at all.  VERIZON lies to consumers.  I need to switch to an honest provider who is not disorganized and dishonest like Verizon has been.  They made no effort to rectify the situation.  In fact, the supervisor was very unsympathetic.  Steer clear of Verizon's so-called, "promotions".

0 Likes