Is the $39.99 fios deal unlimited data?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: $39.99 fios
JustinG1
Community Leader
Community Leader

All FiOS Internet service has 100% unlimited data, no throttling, no caps whatsoever.

Make sure your talking about Verizon FiOS (Verizon's home Internet service) and NOT Verizon Wireless (Verizon's cell phone service).

View solution in original post

jonjones1
Legend

@Charliejh wrote:

Is the $39.99 fios deal unlimited data?

I don’t know which service you are referring to.

50/50, 75/75, 100/100, 150/150 or gigabyte internet.

the cost changes from deal to deal, place to place, market to market.

the gigabyte plan was $69.99 not $39.99 but like I said you did not give any information.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

These forums are mostly peer to peer. 

jonjones1
Legend

@tns2 wrote:

???

0 Likes
JustinG1
Community Leader
Community Leader

All FiOS Internet service has 100% unlimited data, no throttling, no caps whatsoever.

Make sure your talking about Verizon FiOS (Verizon's home Internet service) and NOT Verizon Wireless (Verizon's cell phone service).

jonjones1
Legend

The original poster stated Fios not wireless. (Which today also has unlimited data if needed)

However they never said what plan was $39.99 so I asked them what they were referring to. And yes Fios internet is unlimited not metered.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@jonjones wrote:

@tns2 wrote:

???

I was originally also confused by his question asking about unlimited data.  That's typically a Wireless question.   Amost no Internet service doesn't have unlimited data, although some other companies have caps that limit speed.   I had that in the post and then noticed his mention of FIOS and removed most of my post

I left the comment about peer to peer since his post seemed to indicate he thought Verizon would respond.

jonjones1
Legend

@tns2 wrote:

@jonjones wrote:

@tns2 wrote:

???

I was originally also confused by his question asking about unlimited data.  That's typically a Wireless question.   Amost no Internet service doesn't have unlimited data, although some other companies have caps that limit speed.   I had that in the post and then noticed his mention of FIOS and removed most of my post

I left the comment about peer to peer since his post seemed to indicate he thought Verizon would respond.

I feel better knowing someone else was as confused as I was 😀

0 Likes