$99 Installation fee
Griffindel

I ordered my service Verizon FIOS service online and moved within the same buidling one floor down. When I requested the move, also online, all of the sudden it forced me to pay the $99 intalation fee, which is an outrageous charge for a 1 minute, just connect an ethernet cable service. I complaint several times of why I couldnt install the router by myself. After a lot of back and forth, I received a call from a Supervisor saying that they were waving the $99. Good... until... I receive now my statement and surprise surprise...I'm getting charged for the $99 intalation fee... really???

I'm so upset! I called and now they say that there are no notes of a supervisor waving the fee..wow! I feel abused with $99 less in my pocket (which isnt easy for me to make) and on top of it I'm now a liar... Why do they record the calls? Better to steal from your customers that doing your jobs. Calling comcast right now!

0 Likes
Re: $99 Installation fee
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Griffindel,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes