Absolute Mess of a Move - Internet
d_pham

I recently set up my services to be transferred to my new apartment and had planned on doing a self installation since that is what I had done before and it is quick and easy.

Day of the move after being exhausted running around packing and unpacking I go to set up my new internet and there's no connectivity so I contact Verizon support. After 20minutes of waiting I am told to do steps I've already done before they redirect me to another line where I'm waiting further. They tell me it is mandatory to have a technician come out for whatever **bleep** reason it is so I say okay but I need it as soon as possible.

Xfinity internet had an available setup the very next day so I was planning on just canceling my order and terminating service with Verizon permanently but the service representative said to hold on and they could have the appointment done on Tuesday instead, 9/4/18, so I relent and say okay because I've been using Verizon for a while and wanted to stick with it. 

Turns out whatever **bleep** was done ended up terminating the appointment AND my account instead of getting me that Tuesday date. This is absolutely ridiculous and I also encountered issues the first time around at my first apartment so I honestly don't know why the hell I'm still sticking around after this **bleep**show.

Either way I would greatly appreciate it if someone could look at my account and fix this as soon as possible. I need my internet for work. My account number is  

{edited for privacy}

I apologize for the language but I am sick and tired of being jerked around like this every time. 
0 Likes
Re: Absolute Mess of a Move - Internet
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes